Exclusively selling at

Donnerstag, 10. November 2011

Going to be exclusive ... Leaving sales

I am going through some changes in my real working life and so I had to find out where I want to go as a designer, as a photographer, as a mother, as a woman ... first I decided to leave two stores. It was hard for me because I love both of them so much and it was always fun be a part of a great team.
Designer, Admins, CT Girls .. I will all miss u and I guess some of us will meet again ... Digi World is just a village ...

So let me say a very special thank you to Beate and Micki of
Scrapwishes.
It was the first shop and I was in a family. So it is hard to close this door.
But maybe it won't be forever.

Also I want say thank you to Elke of
Angels Scrap Shop.
It doesn't happen very often in life that you become an angel (without leaving earth).
I enjoyed every single day at the shop and in the forum.

So now it is time to say goodbye and I am leaving with a sad heart.
I wish my days have more than only 24 hours that I can always do all that I love to.
But as it isn't so I have to go ...

And for all my customers I offer a 50% discount in both stores until the end of november.



From december 1st you'll find my stuff exclusively at
Digidesignresort.


Hugs and have fun shopping

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen